CleanEdge Solutions

CleanEdge Solutions
Solving Nigerias waste problem is our priority

Alternative

Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Poem: Relationship advice

Relationship counsels

Diamond,the size of the ring
Great joy your love will bring
But for my crooked voice, I'd sing
Of a Queen for my friend the King
.
I am in love with your love
I like the way you look alike
I'd hate to see lovebirds apart
Together forever through slim and fat
.
I pray your life be sweet and home be merrier
Like moon is to cheese and honey the sweetener
I hope the Queen ,the King will cherish her,
Herself treasure him and let not a treasurer
.
Stay partner away from temptresses and temptation
Keep afloat,alive the connection since inception
Live everyday in reflection of life and Love's celebration
Terminate whatever could cause pact termination
.
Let no crowd spoil the party
Hold fast, take not disparity lightly
Be wary of meowing cats, they are crafty
Pay no mind to barking dogs, tread calmly
.
Greatness they say begets greatness
Sire charming princes and lovely princesses
Call em royalty, tiglons and ligers
Spawn of the great lion and the majestic tigress
http://mrsnowgy.blogspot.com/2016/09/poem-relationship-advice.html


#This piece is dedicated to all to-be and would-be couples, may love keep love alive
Do not use this piece without the author's consent.
Plagiarism is heinous theft of genius thoughts

Written by Oladele Taiwo O.
Katoonspeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment