CleanEdge Solutions

CleanEdge Solutions
Solving Nigerias waste problem is our priority

Alternative

Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Some People Say That I Used Voodoo Or Metaphysical Powers To Be Successful - Odunlade Adekola


/2016/09/Odunlade-success.html

 

Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, is waxing stronger everyday and it seems some people are still amazed how he was able to get to this height.

Interestingly, not just a few feel he must have visited a ‘babalawo’ (native doctor), who would have performed some sacrifices for him, which automatically boosted Adekola’s career.

And indeed, the actor, in a chat with Saturday Beats recently, affirmed that some people actually have such perception about his success.

“I never knew I would be successful as an actor; my belief has always been that God should elevate me in my endeavours. I always prayed that God should make me a successful person.



“Some people say that I used voodoo or metaphysical powers to be successful. I hear when they say such but I tell everyone that I can never do such. During the graduation of my students last year, I addressed this issue because it was during that time people were peddling rumours of my demise. When the rumour of my death hit town, some people said that I did ‘jazz’ to be successful. That was why during the graduation of my students last year, I said it in public that if I had ever thought of doing ‘jazz’ to succeed God should make me lose everything I had ever worked for.

 

You can get more by subscribing to our news channel and top stories will be delivered to you everyday. mrsnowgy.blogspot.com promises to give your life a meaing

No comments:

Post a Comment